Funding your pet’s treatment is a concern for many pet owners. Financial constraints may impact the decision you take on how to treat your pet’s condition.
When you visit WVRC, we will prepare a detailed estimate for your pet’s care for your review. Our standard policy is to accept payment at the time services are rendered.
We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
At WVRC, we understand that unplanned pet care expenses may be overwhelming to you. In order to help ease the burden of paying for treatment, we offer interest-free and low-interest financing options through CareCredit© that allows you the choice of paying for specialty services over time. Ask our Client Service Representatives for information on how you can apply for CareCredit yourself. The short application takes only a few minutes to complete and you will receive a quick decision.
With CareCredit you can:
- Get the care your pet needs immediately, including preventive, emergency and surgical treatment.
- Benefit from low minimum monthly payments.
- Finance up to 100% of the treatment cost
- Save your credit cards for household and unplanned expenses
- Choose between several payment plans
- No annual fee and no prepayment penalties
- No expiration date on your CareCredit card
Scratchpay provides simple, transparent payment plans for medical financing. Scratchpay isn’t a credit card. Checking your plan option will not affect your credit score. Scratchpay says there are no hidden fees, no prepayment penalty, and no deferred interest.
How it works:
- Apply for a payment plan from your phone or desktop
- Check your rate and pick your payment plan
- Get the care you need
Pet Health Insurance – Is it right for you?
There are many options available for pet health insurance that may be of benefit. Check out the top 10 pet health insurance plans as rated by Consumer Advocates.